Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Why I Don't Search for Strategies? | Blue Trading Reviews

Individuals are mad for searching trading strategies online. If we check on Quora or other question answering sites, individuals questions seem like, What is the best trading strategy 2018/2019? I don't know why they think a strategy told best by an individual is really best and always deliver profit?

I have never seen a successful trader searching for strategies, They made their own. Professionals know, every strategy is not fruitful always as trading is a combination of loss and profit. If you have a loss, you will have profit as well. No one can predict the future in trading and we don't know what's going to happen. 

I do not have experience in trading and I don't make such mistakes of searching for strategies because I know the truth. We all know, we can open a managed account on a platform such as Blue Trading and a team of experts can manage our trades then why risk our hard-earned money making such mistakes. 

I have opened a managed account on Blue Trading and have started with a standard account and have spent 3000 Euros and I am making a good profit from there and I think I could never reach to that level my self. Now I am thinking for upgrading to VIP account.

Individuals will have questions that this platform will charge hundreds of dollars for their maintenance charges but it's completely opposite. I am not paying any kind of service fees to them from my own pocket as they only take18% of the profit made to an account and if I will upgrade to VIP account, the charges will be reduced to 12%. 

I won't ask you to believe my words, investigate yourself by checking Blue Trading reviews and know what their clients are saying about them. Scams in the trading world are on large so the investigation is your right and do it in your ways. 

1 comment:

  1. I lost a lot of money trading binary options, and have been able to have my money recovered by a recovery genius. You can email me to share my experience trading, and my recovery at angelwilk14@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete