Thursday, November 8, 2018

Is Blue Trading Worth to Invest or Not? | Reviews

If you have plans for opening a managed account at Blue Trading, consider a check on reviews to find if it is an authentic fund or a scam? Several individuals stated that they have made good profits with this platform but there are several who are telling Blue Trading a scam which makes it tough to decide whether this platform is worth to invest or not.

If we talk about Blue Trading policies, this platform seems very promising as they have 40 years combined experienced traders to manage accounts. Also, they provide live access to client's accounts and they can monitor their accounts 24*7 from anywhere in the world through their devices. 

Which define that this platform is quite transparent to their clients as clients have updates on their accounts all the time. 

Blue Trading also doesn't charge any kind of service fees from client's end as it only takes 18% of the annual profit delivered to an account. If a client upgrade to VIP account, the charges will be reduced to 12% and also, clients are eligible for 45 days VIP account trial and clients can switch any time to standard account in between this time frame. 

A platform providing such facilities, cannot be a scam. Also, Blue Trading Reviews define that they are currently active in 31 countries since 2012. A platform which is providing services at the international level from such a long time and still active, how it can be a scam?

Also, all the negative reviews are similar, which seems they are posted by a single person and it's not possible that Blue Trading will deliver profit to every single investor of them except one. It is very clear that those negative reviews are fake and can be posted by a competitor. 

Still, We advise you to check Blue Trading Reviews on authentic sites so you can get honest feedback to platform.

2 comments:

  1. I lost a lot of money trading binary options, and have been able to have my money recovered by a recovery genius. You can email me to share my experience trading, and my recovery at angelwilk14@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t believe this happened to me because i just decide to give it try, I was reading about cryptocurrency because i am really interested in investing in cryptocurrency because from the books i’ve read…The digital currency is the future, I saw the bitcoins price and it is way too steep for me financially so i had to read some books about trading because that’s the only way to acquire bitcoins since it’s high. I tried to trade on my own but didn’t go through then i began to look for a trader online. I got to a forum on youtube and i get to see everyone giving testimonies of how the Mr William lee helped them trade bitcoins in less than 3 days. I read some reviews on youtube and i decided to continue doing my research, I got to a forum on disqus and other websites as well and i couldn’t get enough of the Mr William testimonies. I am just seeing his emails everywhere and how he help families and more. I decided to give it a try and had to go for his lowest package at first because i am nervous. Then Mr William lee help me trade 1.3223 btc in less than 4 days and i am ready to invest the whole 1.3223 btc with him again so i can get 6 BTC. I just have to drop this here because i saw his info online and i am on my way to be financially free for the rest of my life. I don’t want to be selfish…. You all should contact Mr William below via email leewilliam664@gmail.com and he will get back to you in no time. You will thank me later for this great info whatsapp +14086012169

    ReplyDelete